We have answers
We're here to help you get the most from your Slappa's Thongs. See some common questions and answers by using the search feature or browsing through our topics below. If you can't find the information you're looking for send us an email and we'll respond as soon as we can.
Slappa’s Thongs are not orthotics and we never claim that they can cure or even ease any health condition. However we have many chemists, podiatrists, chiropractors and physiotherapists that both recommend and stock Slappa’s Thongs.
In our most recent Customer Survey we asked feedback on what our Customers felt Slappa’s Thongs had helped with and received the following responses;
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Ankle, Heel and Foot Pain
- Back Pain
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Heel Spurs
- Knee pain
- Numbness in feet caused by surgery or Chemotherapy
EVA is a very durable and flexible material which makes Slappa’s Thongs quite strong and long-lasting.
Some people’s feet tend to sweat more than others; if you do have a problem with sweaty feet then be sure to keep your Slappa’s clean and avoid wearing any kind of foot oils, lotions or creams.
Here are just some of the reasons we hear from our happy customers why they love their Slappa’s;
- They are super comfortable
- Great for those who suffer from Plantar Fasciitis
- Work well for people who require orthotic footwear or orthotic friendly shoes
- Great arch support
- Moulds to your foot shape
- They don’t make your feet get smelly
- They don’t have seams that rub and give you blisters
- You can walk for miles in them
- Relaxes sore and tired feet
- Protects your posture
- Good life span
- Great selection of colours
- Extremely lightweight and durable
- Perfect for footwear when pregnant